I am totally obsessed with So Delicious’s Coconut Milk Yogurt. For $3.99 per large container (16 oz) at Whole Foods, it is worth every dairy-free and soy-free penny. I can literally eat an entire container in one sitting.
Here is an easy and simple mixture that makes a great breakfast or snack!
- 1,1/2 Cup Plain Coconut Yogurt
- 3/4 Cup Granola or Cereal
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 1 TBSP Ground Flax Seed
Suggestions for Granola/Cereal:
- My favorite: Open-Nature Toffee Nut Cluster found at your local Safeway/Pavillions/Vons. This cereal is cheap and tasty– the toffee nut flavor compliments the coconut yogurt nicely.
- Kashi Go Lean Crunch (let the cereal sit in the Coconut yogurt for a few minutes so that it can absorb the moisture– this granola tends to be somewhat hard).
- Nature’s Path Hemp Plus Granola
Mix the above ingredients together and enjoy for a delicious, fiber-filled meal!
*Also, note that it is important to consume the flax seed ground up. If you consume whole flax seed, they pass through the body undigested.